Anasoft Scheduler PE is a strong and user-friendly personal scheduling tool. By applying different scheduling methods directly or combining them in a suitable way, it can help you arrange your daily plans in life and work neatly.
Tasks to Schedule:
1) Running a program, opening a file, visiting a web site, sending an email, or browsing for something in the file system.
2) Notice (text message + music, sound).
3) Special Windows operations (standby, hibernation, shutdown, reboot and logoff).
Basic Scheduling Types:
1) Daily, 2) Weekly, 3) Monthly, 4) Yearly, 5) Once or several times, 6) Repeating, 7) Count down, 8) At logon.
With this optional function, you can add uncertainty you may be interested in to an existing schedule.
1) Clock synchronization.
2) Optional music or sound during event noticing.
3) Optional waiting time in case your computer is not running when the time of your scheduled task is due.
4) Optional password protection for your private scheduling from being read or modified by any other people.
5) Schedule statistics.
6) Event log.
Welcome to use it and enjoy a happy life!
Anasoft Scheduler PE is a free trial software application from the Project Management subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional and it was last updated on 2014-01-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
Anasoft Scheduler PE (version 2.7) has a file size of 1.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 150 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.